Neurological studies on glia cells, oncogens, and meningitis related papers
1. Huff, K.R., Shreier, W., Ibric, L.L.V. Proliferation related responses in rat astrocytes to epidermal growth factor. Int. J. of Develop. Neurosci, Vol. 8, 3, 255-266, 1990.
2. Huff, K.R., and Ibric, L.L.V. Epidermal Growth Factor Cellular Binding in Purified Rat Astrocytes. J. Neurochem, 1990.
3. Huff, K.R., Ibric, L.L.V., and Schultz, L. Astrocyte responses to epidermal growth factor are modulated by fibroblast growth factor. – Proceedings of 16th Annual meeting of Society for Neuroscience, 12: 168-169, Washington DC, Nov.9–14, 1986.
4. Huff, K.R., Schreier, W., Ibric, L.L.V. Modulation of epidermal growth factor effects on astrocytes, Trans. American Soc. for Neurochem.,17,283,1986.
5. Huff, K.R., Ibric, L.L.V., and Schultz, L. Astrocyte binding of epidermal growth factor. – Proceedings, 11th ISN/ 18th ASN meeting, American Soc. of Neurochem., La Guaira, Venezuela, IN: J. Neurochem.Vol.48,suppl1987.
6. Huff, K.R., Ibric, L.L.V., and Schultz, L. Studies on astroglial binding of a potent natural mitogen: epidermal growth factor. – Proceedings, 17th Annual Meeting of the Soc. for Neuroscience, New Orleans, LA, Nov. 16–21, 1987, IN: Soc. for Neuroscience, Vol 13: part 2, 1365, 1987.
7. Huff, K.R., and Ibric, L.L.V. Regulation of astroglial binding of a potent natural mitogen: epidermal growth factor. 17th Annual Meeting of the Child Neurology Soc., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Sept. 15–17, IN: Annals of Neurology, Vol. 24(2), 340, 1988.
8. Huff, K.R., and Ibric, L.L.V. Differentiation and functions of glial cells. – Satellite Symposium of the 12th Biennial Meeting of the International Soc. for Neurochem. Instituto Superiore de Sanita, Roma, Italia, April 19–21, 52, 1989.
9. Huff, K.R., and Ibric, L.L.V. Astrocyte responses to growth factor and cytokine signals. – International Soc. for Neurochem., 12th ISN Biennial Meeting, Algarve, Portugal, April 23–28, IN: J. Neurochem., Vol.52, suppl., S188-D, 1989.
10. Huff, K.R., and Ibric, L.L.V. Astrocyte responses and cytokine interactions. 19th Annual Meeting of Soc. for Neuroscience, Phoenix, AZ, Oct.29-Nov. 3, IN: Soc. for Neuroscience, Abst. Vol. 15, 511 (210.10), 1989.
11. Kim, K.S., Ibric, L.L.V., Wass, C., and Luckett, P.M. Cellular basis of neurotropism for K1 E. Coli. The American Pediatric Soc. IN: Soc. for Pediatric Research, Anaheim, May 1990.Home
What is Biofeedback? What is QEEG? Training Services
Dr Ibrics Events Professional Events About US
Contact US Testimonials Clients Testimonials Professionals Tour The Institute